I’m amazed that a lot of these were not much bigger stories especially the one about the gummy bears.
- Psychologist admits to faking dozens of scientific studies.
- Crowds r us.
- Locke, Darwin and America’s future.
- Why are universities failing?
- Cyborg yeast genes run by computer.
- The stroke of genius strikes later in modern life
- Woman had gigantic five stone leg amputated – but it’s started growing back!
- Stone-cutter finds fossil whale in marble slabs.
- UW scientists condemn gummy bears to crushing ocean depths.
- Smirking face of the Devil discovered in Giotto fresco.
- Castles of lost cities revealed in Libyan desert.
- USgov: We aren’t hiding any space aliens.
- Alternative medicine remains an ethics-free zone.
- A near miss: asteroid 2005 YU55.
- What the brain sees after the eye stops looking.
Quote of the Day:
Better be wise by the misfortunes of others than by your own.