“As if you could kill time without injuring eternity… ”
- Ripping apart worlds on a daily basis.
- Cracking relativity.
- An asteroid closer to Earth than the Moon.
- Apophis, twenty-five years and counting.
- El Sol comes alive. And another sunspot, revealed.
- Mars’ hot springs– a hotbed for life?
- Shenzhou 8 makes historic flight for China.
- Why you’re awake.
- Hubble captures accretion disc being sucked a black hole.
- Millisecond pulsar, burning bright.
- New clues to interstellar chemistry.
- Cold fusion, courtesy of E-Cat.
- Correlation between monkey brains and social networks, revealed.
- Could purging cells reveal a fountain of youth?
- 520-day mock Mars mission ‘returns’ to earth… but does it matter?
- Krypton, revealed.
- How the skin reacts to sunlight.
- Cracks in the ice.
- Fracking linked to UK quakes.
- Optional gravity.
- Seattle superhero banned from day-job… working with disabled children.
- Personal flying saucers for everyone!!
- Two women in a canoe and a flock of starlings.
- Humans didn’t kill off Ice Age giants.
- Psychologist admits to fakery.
- Making FTL travel possible with one weird theory.
- The brain cells of our planet.
- Interwebz weighs in at… strawberry.
- This week’s evidence of the coming robot uprising– spider ‘bot.
Many thanks to GT, RPJ and Susy C!
Quote of the Day:
“A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.”