“Discover the force of the heavens…”
- And when galaxies collide, said George Pal to his bride…
- Proof of ancient aliens?
- Dreams scanned and read for the first time.
- Cosmic alchemy on display.
- A hidden planet?
- More planets and a mystery object.
- Greenland, the source of all life.
- Newly discovered asteroid will fly-by on 11/8/11.
- More to the Carrington Event than first met the eye?
- Mars feels the heat.
- Climate change skeptic admits error, handed petard for hoisting.
- Pluto’s dwarf planet twin.
- Hacking satellites.
- Comet Elenin aka the ‘doomsday comet’ has left the building.
- Why woodpeckers are smarter than previously believed.
- Space Pacman, with fangs?
- Cause of bat die-off, revealed.
- Space insurance for off-world collisions is finally within reach.
- 2000 year-old supernova mystery, solved.
- Witnessing a planetesimal.
- Get paid to read shredded messages. Sticky tape and free time not included.
- FBI enters the ‘juggalo’ fray.
- Exploding milk.
- Massive single-celled organisms, courtesy of the Mariana Trench.
- An end-of-the-world scenario you may not be considering.
- This week’s proof of the looming robot revolution… Bicycle ‘Bot and robot flytraps.
A tower of thanks to RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“Nature uses as little as possible of anything.”