Inflatable dolphin + Free Tibet protest = Fortean anomaly?
- SETI doyen Seth Shostak says we will discover alien life in 20 years.
- Philip Coppens looks at how science reacts to the search for alien life.
- The excellent UFO traffic report includes a semi-transparent V-shaped UFO in Colorado. Is the timing of Kat’s computer blowing up just a coincidence?
- Global coverup of the alien DNA in all of us (Amazon US & UK).
- “After completing this study, we know less about dark matter than we did before.”
- Encounters with Australia’s hairy man… the Yowie, of course, who did you think I was going to say?
- In the spirit of Conan Doyle (kind of), Spiritualism seeks recognition as a religion.
- Review of Phantom Armies of the Night: The Wild Hunt and Ghostly Processions of the Undead by Claude Lecouteux (Amazon US, Kindle, & UK).
- Dusk, dawn, & the days of the dead: doorways to other worlds.
- Tomb complex from the Lycian era unearthed in Turkey. Is the Lycian League rising from the dead to support Occupy Wall Street?
- 100’000-year-old ochre painting tools in South Africa
- Thought to only have been produced by Homo Sapiens about 30’000 years ago, advanced cutting tools between 200’000 & 400’000 years old found.
- FBI will next year use facial recognition, including iris scans. Will you resort to this?
- Beaver totems: overcoming obstacles to dream more freely.
- Peru releases dramatic footage of Amazon tribe never before contacted.
- 75’000 miles, 64 countries, 11 years — Jean Beliveau goes there & back again.
- SciFi legend Brian Aldiss: “I really do believe that the people in charge at the minute are – well, shits.” It’s criminal how many of his books are out of print (Amazon).
- Why people should be more like
Quote of the Day:
We are all different, and that is what is beautiful about life on Earth – our different colours, different beliefs, different political systems. Those are all musical notes… we must create harmony from them, create a common tune.
~ Jean Beliveau