Should this Penguin be in Wormwood Scrubs?
- Not such a stretch to reach for the stars.
- Tallis takes out the neurotrash.
- Buying tomorrow.
- Colombus blamed for little ice age.
- Power from the people.
- E.O. Wilson’s theory of everything.
- Mystery condition makes woman age 50 years in just a few days.
- Why assaulting religion with science is nuts.
- Dark matter is more mysterious than ever.
- Music aptitude relates to reading ability.
- Drug-resistant Staph infections in Europe could mark start of a new epidemic.
- NDM-1 in India: drug resistance, political resistance.
- Climate change spawns the incredible shrinking ant.
- A case for modernization as the road to salvation, and an example of presumption gone mad.
Quote of the Day:
The fact that a great many people believe something is no guarantee of its truth.
W. Somerset Maugham