“Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow.”
- Mechanism that gives shape to living beings, discovered.
- Tyrannosaurus bigger and hungrier than previously believed.
- Boosting digital storage… with salt.
- Climate change, as seen by indigenous people from around the world.
- Brown dwarfs by the dozen.
- Sleight of hand and mind.
- Hubble spies dark matter… they think.
- Armchair astronomers spot ‘impact threat’ asteroid.
- Early Celtic Stonehenge unearthed.
- The future of electricity?
- A 100,000 year-old art studio.
- Zimbabwe, without Mugabe? Just ask Sir Richard Branson.
- Psychedelics 101.
- NASA lawsuit against Apollo astronaut and founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, Edgar Mitchell, to move forward.
- Ancestor of humans had sixth sense which could detect electric fields.
- Black plague DNA re-created in lab. Scientists reportedly wearing bad idea jeans.
- More doubt cast on the FBI’s Anthrax story.
- Seattle superhero ‘Phoenix Jones’ walks free, reveals man behind mask.
- Voldemort’s dark influence casts spell over Harry Potter cast member.
- Microsoft’s Paul Allen is not concerned with the Singularity.
- Hide an event in time with a temporal cloak.
- Taino , the lost Native Americans.
- Vietnamese man imitates Norman Bates with deceased wife.
- What do A.I, a Matrix sim-world and Post-Singularity Homo Mechanicus have in common… a new New: UFO Hypothesis.
- Predicting pre-crime. J. Anderton will check your freedom at the door.
- Were military drones infected by gamer pilots?
- The Raven trailer w/ Edgar A. Poe– the “A” stands for “Action!”
- Bigfoot found… hiding in the Sun.
- Nanotubes twist like muscle .
- Dolphin decompression, explained.
- Debris of so-called ’doomsday comet’ bids adieu for 12,000 years.
- Probing the mysteries of the universe, one conundrum at a time.
- Is schizophrenia linked to sound?
- Cylclops shark.
- Tokyo radiation linked to mystery bottles.
- Are the Himalayas an example of where solar energy is headed?
- Dennis Ritchie, the creator of Unix, has left the building.
- The end of analogue.
- 3D masks of *your* face.
- Cliff meets ocean.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… sociable ‘bots .
Belated but nonetheless big time thanks to RPG and GT.
Quote of the Day:
“A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. ”