“We belong to Infinity…”
- “New Universes are being constantly created” sez MIT physicist Alan Guth. Middle Godhood crisis, anyone?
- Contender for most bad-ass Apocalypse in 2012: Deathly gamma-ray burst from space.
- Image of the day: Saturnian Sundial.
- ‘Junk’ DNA: An interdimensional doorway to transformation? Sure gives a new meaning to “checking your junk.”
- The Ancient Alien Question, asked by TDG friend Philip Coppens.
- David Biedny gives a chronicle of Budd Hopkins’ memorial, celebrated on Oct 8th.
- Iran’s space monkey launch failed –maybe they hired Mexican narcos for that, too…
- Feline Freeways:A bold plan for wildlife corridors that connect populations from Mexico to Argentina could mean salvation for the jaguar.
- T-Rex may have been a bigger beast –cancel the cloning!!
- Loren Coleman pours cold water on Siberian yeti claims… yet still gets grilled by skeptic. The guy can’t win, I tell you.
- To the Amazonian Guaraní tribe, epileptics are a gateway between the living & the dead.
- [Video] Mythical ‘She-Wolf’ cave discovered in Rome. You know what they say about Italian ragazzi —Aaaauuuuuuuu!!!
- Early Celtic ‘Stonehenge’ located in Black Forest.
- New algorithm distinguishes contributors to Old Testament with accuracy —Oy Vey!
- How much did the ordinary Germans know of the Nazi atrocities?
- Red pill of the day: Zombies hurt on film set —“Moooooooarrrrr!” (translation: “the goggles, they do nothing!”).
Thanks to Spud, Jorn & Rick –who seems to have a peculiar fondness for goats (dolphins are gonna get jealous, mate!)
Quote of the Day:
“They called you an animal
The Kangchenjumga demon
Meh-teh, Kang Admi
Lying in my tent
I can hear your cry
Echoing ’round the mountainside
You sound lonely”
Kate Bush, ‘Wild Man’ (excerpt)