- Crows can read, and hunt down terrorist leaders.
- Meerkats can recognise a familiar voice.
- Breaking News: Al-Qaeda boss caught by crows & meerkats.
- Pattern recognition: our lives are filled with loops.
- The Amazon’s Amondawa tribe has no language for time.
- Do Visionary Shamans Dream of VALIS? (Amazon US & UK).
- Land of Eagles: shamanism in the wild steppes of Tuva.
- Must-see: A Shaman’s Prayer, ancient wisdom for modern times.
- Three plant medicines that can help you with lucid dreaming.
- Aztec temple platform decorated with serpent heads unearthed.
- Saving the prehistoric paintings of Altamira Cave from tourists.
- Pegasus constellation has star player in search for extrasolar planets.
- Tracing Martian canals, from Percival Lowell to NASA.
- Life could exist in the clouds of Venus.
- Recommended: S.M. Stirling’s retro pulp scifi (Amazon US & UK).
- UFO Phil wants a pyramid on Alcatraz so alien ships can refuel.
- Lifting the veil on the lost continent of Mu.
- Digitally recreating a submerged Ancient Greek city.
- A weary Herakles no longer feels like half a man.
- Tiny drone captures images of Scythian burial mound for 3D model.
- Pentagon found out about the drone fleet virus by reading Wired.
- Meteorite smashes into the Comette family’s home.
- Ride a bamboo bike on your next trip. Next, a radio built from coconuts.
- After your trip, relax in a Spirit Nest. My dream tree house!
Quote of the Day:
Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
~ Joseph Campbell