“…I want to put a ding in the universe. ”
- New planets in old Hubble data.
- Another three planet system?
- The oldest star, found.
- Fresh snow on Saturn’s moon.
- Fresh ozone on Venus.
- Snakes on an intergalactic plane.
- The evolution of slime.
- Missouri’s UFO.
- Counting celestial tree rings.
- Why we have comets to thank for oceans.
- Göbekli Tepe… explained?
- The crab nebula’s surprise.
- Dying forests around the globe.
- Lost scene from Invaders from Mars.
- Will aliens play nice? Silly humans.
- Unearthed time capsule reveals century-old bacteria.
- The investigation of 14 slain Amazonian shamans begins.
- Finally – Another cold fusion claim! Get Keanu on the phone…
- Philp K. Dick’s “scramble suit”, in flesh and bone.
- Monkeys moving virtual objects with thought could lead to paralysis-ending suit. All hail our Matrix Monkey Overlords!
- Aztec temple platform discovered in Mexico.
- The lost Antarctic photos of Captain Scott.
- Why quantum matter wave… matter.
- Ancient pumice stone homes.
- Wired’s tributes to Jobs.
- Prehistoric child art.
- Paste-able solar panels.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… grape-peeling ’bots.
Many thanks to RPJ, GT and RMG.
Quote of the Day:
“Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters…”