“Okay… so what’s the speed of dark?”
- The universe, simulated.
- The Milky Way by a thread.
- Dark matter galaxies.
- Einstein’s UFO?
- Who needs Higgs? Bring me FTL neutrinos.
- Mercury’s hollows & flows. Not to be confused with Hustle & Cuss.
- Artificial leaf turns water to fuel.
- One dose of mushrooms can last a lifetime.
- Is it finally time for disclosure?
- Mars’ atmosphere is supersaturated… Fade in: Red Rain.
- Tool-using… fish.
- China’s ‘Heavenly Palace’ heads to the heavens… set to American anthem?
- Ig Nobels goes to beer-goggled beetles.
- Work on Amazon dam halted by new judge.
- Less asteroids in the sky.
- The Earth’s seasons in twelve seconds.
- The UK’s best wildlife photos.
- The Denisovan realm.
- Another earth may be more common than first thought.
- The danger of synthetic cannabinoids.
- Stone-age children’s finger-painting.
- Darpa’s energy-harvesting underwear.
- Perfect plastic or self-healing plastic aka win – win.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… household ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“You know when you lean back too far in your chair and almost fall backwards but save yourself at the last second? …I feel like that all day.”