El sol salió anoche, y me cantó!
- Solar radiation expected to rise for astronauts AND airline passengers –try to explain THAT to the airport agent confiscating your Coppertone.
- It’s the great UFO debate at The Paracast: Stan Friedman vs John Alexander. Let’s get ready to Rumbleeeeeeee!!
- Stephen Basset issued a petition on the new ‘We the People’ section of the White House website, demanding Disclosure of Extraterrestrial visitation. Will they come clean?
- Howard Hughes, Socorro… and Roswell?
- Robert Bigelow, UFOs, and the covert militarization of space.
- Did a meteorite really kill a woman and destroy some buildings in Argentina? Scott Corrales investigates.
- Is the Universe expanding asymmetrically? kinda like my thorax…
- Stars say relativity still works –or maybe they said their amount of work is relative? wait… WHICH stars are we talking about?
- CIA says global-warming intel is ‘classified’. This is a work foooor… [h/t Micah Hanks]
- It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times: (Virtual) monkeys are rewriting Shakespeare.
- Judge says Jared Loughner can be made ‘fit for trial’ –they just need to stuff ‘im with a couple more pounds of anti-depressants & anti-psychotics.
- How psychology helped solved the WWII mystery of the HMS Sidney.
- 6 images of abandoned weaponry you won’t believe are real. Still wondering why we never went back to the Moon? or set foot on Mars?
- Image of the day: A Martian sunset. Go back to previous news… and weep.
- Canine Harry Potter fan needs a new home. Make the magic happen!
- Red pill of the day: Icelandic elf sex [NSFW] H/t Mysterious Universe.
Thanks to Rick, Kat & Susan.
Quote of the Day:
“Before I began my association with the air force, I had joined my scientific colleagues in many a hearty guffaw at the “psychological postwar craze” for flying saucers that seemed to be sweeping the country and at the naivete and gullibility of our fellow human beings who were being taken in by such obvious “nonsense.” It was almost in a sense of sport that I accepted the invitation to have a look at the flying saucer reports…..”