To all Grailers living in Europe: keep an eye on my folks when they stop by to visit your country, will you?
- $ocial $tatus linked to long-term depression –bummer 🙁
- Ability to think scientifically declines as you grow up –if accelerates if you are a GOP politician.
- The return of Quetzalcoatl(us), by Sir David Attenborough.
- New giant dinosaur claw found. I dub thee… Wolverinasaurus!
- The Bad Archeologist –any relation, Phil?– rants against Ancient Aliens –must be a jealous baldy.
- The good news: 50 years after their famous abduction, the Betty & Barney Hill case will be adapted to a motion picture by the producer of Dark Skies.
- The bad news: there’s little chance UFOs will be even mentioned in Eastwood’s new movie about J. Edgar Hoover.
- The ‘of course’ news: Avatar theme park attractions to be built at Disney parks –Cameron should have painted the Na’vi green instead of blue.
- Welsh built a hobbit house for just £3,000. That’s no small budget … for a halfling.
- Radio Misterioso interview with Peter Robbins: UFOs, abductions, religion & politics.
- ‘Politics, Religion and Human Nature: Practical Problems and on the Path Toward Official UFO Acknowledgment’, by Peter Robbins [Click here to download]
- Take a glimpse of the American secret Cold War space program.
- Hubble’s Top 5 discoveries. Enjoy the pics… ’cause they’re gonna take a while to replace.
- At the Foreign Policy magazine, the Future is now.
- Canadian film-maker turns himself into a cyborg. –watch his documentary, which was part of the ‘Deus Ex: Human Revolution’ videogame.
- Red pill of the day: Robot nominated to carry Olympic flame –Artificial Intelligence, fire & 2012… I’ve got a bad feeling about this -_-
Thanks to Rick & Kat.
Quote of the day:
“A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future.”