álfar eru í vél!
- Martian clay hints at life.
- Pluto could have a liquid ocean beneath its surface.
- Evidence for dark matter comes to light.
- Famous physicists sing the Symphony of Science.
- Solar megastorm could cripple satellites for a decade.
- Virgin Galactic’s spaceship factory is completed.
- Cats with glowing LED eyes spook Barcelona.
- Leslie Kean talks to OpenMinds radio about UFOs.
- UFO with blue halo crashes in woods without a sound.
- UFO sightings have doubled in the USA since last year.
- UFO skeptics return to Hollywood scifi debunking. Again.
- Crikey, UFO encounters in Australia’s Northern Territory.
- Does Lake Erie conceal an underwater UFO base?
- Canadian cryptobeast coins! Hrmph, we have a platypus.
- Beliefs in elves & trolls still run strong in iceland.
- The huldufolk aren’t leaving Iceland…
- … except to Costa Rica for the tropical weather & beaches.
- Hearing odd noises at night? Hobgoblins (Amazon US & UK).
- Magic mushrooms in my yard: photo gallery of Fly Amanita.
- Plant RNAs can control our genes. We are what we eat!
- New species of plant sows its own seeds.
- Africa’s Kaza is the world’s biggest wildlife park.
- Sada Mire needs bodyguards to study Somalia’s rock art.
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez‘s novel, Iran’s revolution (Amazon US & UK).
- India’s fight to preserve dying languages.
- Meditation slows ageing, but can it help your signature?
Takk Kat, grailseeker, RPJ, & Greg.
Quote of the Day:
One of the intense pleasures of travel is the opportunity to live amongst peoples who have not forgotten the old ways, who still feel their past in the wind, touch it in stones polished by rain, taste it in the bitter leaves of plants. Just to know that, in the Amazon, Jaguar shaman still journey beyond the Milky Way, that the myths of the Inuit elders still resonate with meaning, that the Buddhists in Tibet still pursue the breath of the Dharma…
Wade Davis, The Wayfinders (Amazon)