- Charles Hickson, famous Pascagoula case abductee, dies at age 80 (h/t Gralien Report).
- Hidden Experience’s audio conversation with Sesh Heri: Synchronicities, Ley Lines and modern megalithic mysteries.
- 7 mind-blowing structures built in secret ($%&# warning) –Wot, no Dulce?
- The Middle East’s version of the Nazca lines.
- The Hunter: a psychological drama film with a cryptozoological angle (Trailer).
- CSI Pangaea: dinosaur found dead on its tracks.
- Feed me! 6 wild and crazy sci-fi abilities of real-life plants
- HIV research has taken a gLOwLing twist.
- Stormy weather on a brown dwarf –sorry, no badgers involved in this one…
- Fine-tuning lasers to find waves in gravity –Whoa! that’s so far out, duude…
- Wi-fi phobics flee to West Virginia. Can’t y’all wait til 2012??
- How big are solar flares, really? Let me put it this way: 2012 is gonna be a Dirk Diggler event @_@
- Learn to be a Jedi, or be an expert in a Lesbian Phallus —weird and wonderful university courses.
- The Da Vinci Cookbook.
- How human are you? a new Turing test relies on spatial relations –I personally suspect Rick is a Dalek.
- Red pill of the day: 1/8 scale jeweled Lamborghini selling for $4.7M, when you can buy a real one for just $380K –here, watch this to help you with your blood pressure.
Thanks to Rick, Greg & Holly.
Quote of the Day:
"Men standing in opposite hemispheres will converse and deride each other and embrace each other, and understand each other’s language."
Leonardo da Vinci.