My Bear Grylls survival food moment would be avocados.
- Big exoplanet reveal planned for tomorrow by NASA & Industrial Light & Magic. I hope George Lucas hasn’t edited the Apollo moon landing footage!
- 50 alien worlds found, including an exoplanet in the Goldilocks Zone.
- Astronomers find an ‘invisible’ planet. Its inhabitants aren’t happy about it.
- Get your stillsuits ready, alien life more likely on Dune planets.
- NASA admits space shuttle orbs are unknown; but don’t say UFO.
- Exposing the smear campaigns of
skepticdebunker Philip Klass.
- 17 ways humanity’s contact with aliens could go down. Or already has?
- Scientists take first step towards creating inorganic life.
- LSD, nukes: secret government experiments are revealed.
- Are alien abductions military manipulation? Or do They want us to think this?
- Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez turns to shamans to cure his cancer.
- Losing native languages will leave us lost for words.
- From Haitian magic to Inuit knives made of feces, Wade Davis has seen it all.
- The Serpent & the Rainbow by Wade Davis (Amazon US & UK).
- Medieval skeletons reveal fear of a zombie uprising. I’m not dead!
- Historical reenactors bring Battle of Marathon to life in Greece.
- Huge gladiator school unearthed in Austria. I’ll be back.
- How high-tech tactics are used in the war against whaling.
- Millions of American tax dollars are subsidizing the Dolphin Pimp.
- Wild cockatoos are learning to talk from escaped pet birds. Australia, the only country in the world where the wildlife swears at you.
- Dingoes came from southern China much earlier than thought.
- In a Tokyo neko cafe, you can enjoy a coffee black cat or white.
Tip o’ the hat to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
Every language is an old-growth forest of the mind.
~ Wade Davis