Let’s muck about in the water & have a good time.
- Help fund the Crypto Museum, & get a crypto t-shirt in return!
- Anchors aweigh: sky ships & storm wizards.
- NASA goes back to the future with airships.
- Search for life on Mars complicated by microbes from Earth.
- Randi hopes psychic wasn’t chasing $1m prize just for publicity.
- Your month of birth may influence your career.
- Scientists behaving badly: Free Radicals by Michael Brooks (Amazon US & UK).
- Inside the mind of Professor Paul Davies (Amazon US & UK).
- Ten things everyone should know about time.
- Psychedelics inspired Steve Jobs & other tech pioneers. The forbidden fruit.
- Surprisingly common food ingredients that cause strange side effects.
- Amazing 3D images, created with pencil & paper.
- Restoration work begins on Egypt’s Djoser step pyramid.
- Paul Devereux on the mindscapes of sacred geography (Amazon US & UK).
- Bruce Parry filming shamanism documentary in Columbia.
- Subterranean river beneath Amazon isn’t really a river.
- The Kingdom of Bhutan is a very expensive place to visit.
- Freed lab chimps see sunlight for first time in 30 years.
- Learning to communicate with dolphins may help us understand ETs.
- Dolphins talk like humans… but will they thank us?
- As Arctic ice disappears, the great polar oil rush begins.
Thanks Greg, Kat, & the Red Pill Junkie.
Quote of the Day:
“Man has always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much…the wheel, New York, wars and so on…while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man…for precisely the same reason.”
~ Douglas Adams