Soundbite of the day: Beware the soundbite – say it often and people will believe it.
- Mental disorders affect more than a third of Europeans.
- The last temptation of science.
- Africans aren’t pure humans either.
- Primordial star shouldn’t exist, but there it is.
- Electric motor made from a single molecule.
- The underground rivers of the Maya.
- The responsibility of intellectuals.
- Collaborative learning for the digital age.
- A mysterious stranger in China.
- Ancient crater lake evidence found on Mars.
- 21st Century militarism: exoskeletons and laser cannons.
- Invisibility cloak hides vehicles as scenery, cars and cows
- Polar wondering.
- Giant crocodile captured alive in the Philippines.
Quote of the Day:
Insanity in individuals is something rare – but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.