“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it… doesn’t go away.”
- 2029… the next 2012?
- Earth’s nearest supermassive black holes, found.
- An impossible star is born that shouldn’t exist.
- Artificial light harvesting, one step closer to reality.
- Laser rain.
- Hubble video of stellar jets wider than our solar system.
- Will Higgs take Rudolph’s place?
- Too much space junk. Get WALL-E on the phone.
- Silver-lined clouds are so last season. Do you have any rainbow?
- Greenland’s glacier, before and after.
- Near habitable Super-Earth found… theoretically.
- 3000 year-old horse and chariot unearthed in China.
- Where is sour?
- And where is supersymmetry?
- Reflection and refraction, redefined.
- Cooling the planet with hose and blimp.
- Capturing and mining near-earth asteroids.
- Mars has holes.
- Twenty-one research projects that could change the world.
- Two words… moon pizza.
- Dolphins and mortality.
- The oldest wooly rhino… SSIA.
- Evolution on film.
- Doom returns to Germany.
- Captain Planet (NSFW ending), courtesy of Don Cheadle and F.O.D.
- This week’s proof of the looming robot uprising… dueling chat-bots.
Many thanks to GT!
Quote of the Day:
“If you think this universe is bad, you should see some of the others.”
Philip K. Dick