“I’m as proud of what we don’t do as I am of what we do…”
- August 22nd supernova– An instant cosmic classic.
- Scientists witness black hole swallowing star for first time.
- Defining the heavens.
- Diamond planet.
- Newly uncovered, 9,000 year-old civilization– with pony rides.
- Real weapon or opening scene to Real Genius?
- Electric ice orchestra stuns lab-coats.
- Thankful for certain immunities? All hail neanderthal sex.
- Counting all the world’s species.
- Will recycled newspaper supplant gasoline?
- Fighting cancer with tropical plants.
- Growing muscle tissues with muscle structure.
- A crack in the ebola virus.
- Jurassic… Mom?
- Melting ice opens Arctic lanes.
- Melting minds with Pinchbeck and Watts.
- Film titles within films.
- Take home a lightcycle, for a price.
- Carbonite cocktails.
Quote of the Day:
“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”