“The truth may be puzzling…”
- Solar wind swallows Earth. With video.
- Predicting sunspots and more powerful storms.
- The Earth, cubed.
- Destroying humankind to save the Earth.
- Two perspectives to save the Earth… Aliens vs Humans.
- Evidence of human migration 130,000 years ago.
- The Methuselah gene, discovered.
- Shine on you crazy diamond, redefined.
- Solar soldiers.
- Galileo and Hermeticism.
- DARPA wants to send you to the stars.
- How corporations run the world’s economy.
- Growing spare heart parts.
- Free online course on A.I. from Stanford University. I’m student 106202.
- Coral die-off linked to human waste.
- Alaska’s mysterious orange goo relabeled as fungal spores.
- Insects render males obsolete.
- New fuel cell cleans water and generates electricity.
- Synching the telescopes of Oz.
- Flood channel or leftover lightning residue?
- This is your brain on IBM.
- Race to build orbiting space hotel.
- Cracked blows minds answering life’s ‘ Big Questions’.
- Post-mortem coiffure all the rage in ancient Egypt.
- New installment of Blade Runner to be helmed by Ridley Scott himself.
- Will Mars’ first humans be European or Russian?
- Plan nine from… elsewhere.
- Declassified top secret aircraft.
- Welcome to the Panopticon. Please confirm identify via smartphone image database.
- Superman’s Jewish strongman origins.
- Myths Retold redefines grieving in “Cows Sometimes Turn Into Bears in Finland” (NSFW).
- A UK cover up of a UN assassination?
- Alternative history of the Knights Templar.
- Hyenas laugh like hyenas… but count like monkeys.
- This week’s evidence of the looming ro-bocalypse… ’Bot heist’ .
- This week’s evidence that not every robot is programmed to destroy us… ‘Robo-bees’.
A world of thanks to RPJ and GT.
Quote of the Day:
“…It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what’s true.”