“Man should look for what is… not for what he thinks should be.”
- Keeping time in the multiverse.
- There goes a supernova (what a pushover)… Cosmic ancestors revealed.
- Beyond Einstein’s universe… phase-space.
- Massive martian crater… courtesy of NASA’s rover.
- The illusion of dark matter.
- New evidence proves Plesiosaur more mammal than sea monster.
- Three new Plutos?
- Are you paying attention or missing the big picture?
- Public joins hunt for Higgs.
- Dark red, alien skies at night. Whoa-oh… Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
- Is he breathing? Check his electronic tattoo.
- Do you have a ’number sense’?
- Hidden fungus on the tree of life.
- A new therapy to fight leukemia.
- Perseids peak this weekend.
- Hydrogen, on the cheap.
- Jove’s glowing polar aurorae.
- Vampire bat claims life in US.
- Mysterious Arctic orange goo identified. And a history of mystery blobs, oozes and goos.
- DARPA’s new hypersonic bird goes missing.
- PayPal founder to launch Rand-inspired floating ‘start-up country’ off San Francisco.
- Invisibility cloak coming soon.
- Bird-friendly glass looks like spider web to avian eyes.
- New frog.
- Vorhees infographic. Beware of nature trails to hell.
- This week’s evidence of the coming robo-calypse… ’bot-house.
Danke to RPJ and GT for the links — and special props to GT for last week’s News Briefs!
Quote of the Day:
“All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. ”