After lunch for some but before for others. As Douglas Adams said, time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
- Indian man has hysterectomy after doctors find uterus.
- Swede held for building nuclear reactor in his kitchen.
- Rome’s Pantheon may have been built as a massive sundial.
- Neanderthal man died out 40000 years ago after being overwhelmed by a wave of mass migration.
- SpaceX founder wants man to be a multi-planet species.
- Pair of green-fingered grafters create human trees.
- Crop circles are now made using lasers, microwaves and GPS technology.
- When patents attack.
- Polar bears traced to one brown bear.
- The invasive species war.
- What caricatures can teach us about facial recognition.
- Neural engineering: the cutting edge of prosthetics.
- Forty-four trillion watts.
- Utopianism and cornucopianism in the early modern era and the space age.
Quote of the Day:
A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.