“’Til you stop all your thoughts, you’re tied to your surroundings…”
- Are you a hologram?
- The Deserted States of Consum-erica.
- Doomsday’s date enfolded in UK artwork.
- End of time also simulated in Maryland.
- Help crack the code of the lost gospel.
- Living chemicals.
- A perplexing alien solar system.
- Memory, lost & found… at Yale.
- Mission to Jupiter’s heart to unravel Earth’s past.
- Two meteor showers for the price of one– this weekend!
- Dying star, in color.
- Earth’s Trojan asteroid ‘twin’.
- Climate data for the skeptics as well as an Arctic fire.
- Erosion, in action.
- Atheists got no soul.
- Tom Morello discusses his dystopian comic, Orchid.
- A 2000-year-old gold bell in Jerusalem.
- Ancient weapons of Egypt.
- Seen from space…Art and Astro-vertisements.
- Volcanoes on moon’s dark side.
- Rain on Saturn.
- Europe’s pyramid.
- Sunken cities, revisited.
- Did three UK soldiers experience a timeslip?
- W-fi is so last decade. I want my li-fi TV.
- Higgs, by September.
- Leave those monkeys alone!
- Plants adapt to Bats.
- Electronic waste’s afterlife.
- Sloth’s stunning speed, explained.
- Bitcoin lacks anonymity.
- Spaceships, via science fiction.
- Man’s best friend has been replaced.
- Was the famous Belgian ‘black triangle’ photo faked?
- Are cancers a newly evolved species of parasite?
- Will 2020 be the year Russia sinks the ISS?
- Knights Templar head disavows any tie to the Norway tragedy.
- ‘Underwater UFO’ revealed as city-sized school.
- James Randi’s Educational Foundation … “So busy standing up against everything, it can’t stand for anything.”
- Liklihood of extraterrestrial life arbitrarily small.
- Edgar Mitchell’s image of the day.
- Video games of yesteryear.
- Are you a zombie?
- This week’s rob-ocalypse news… Robot Correspondence School and robo-bugs.
Danke to RMG, GT and Maxeyt!
Quote of the Day:
“We don’t know what we stand for, when the moments start to crack…”