Deepest sympathies to our Norwegian readers.
- Spectacular double meteor shower this week. Nice pic too.
- Oxford University wants help deciphering ancient Egyptian papyri.
- Gold-coated stone statue may have once stood at Machu Picchu.
- Mark Adams walked in the footsteps of Bingham (Amazon US & UK).
- Why did the Inca build Machu Picchu? For the photo opportunities, obviously.
- What most people miss at Machu Picchu.
- Libya’s ancient Greek ruins at Cyrene now open to tourists.
- Reindeer carving in British cave may be oldest rock art.
- Slaying the Minotaur: Werner Herzog’s ‘Cave of Forgotten Dreams’. Part 2.
- Spirit of the Mountain: Mongolian shamanism & a NatGeo expedition.
- Colour your dreams, learn how to sleep with crayons.
- South American dolphins hunt with electrical sense.
- CERN may not have found God Particle afterall.
- Time travel is impossible. The researchers need a DeLorean.
- Once upon a time, three British boys time traveled to medieval England.
- Was Mothman a result of secret government electromagnetic experiments?
- Why the Trickster archetype is a weak argument for the paranormal.
- Astrobiologists calculate odds of extraterrestrial life are very small.
- A more agnostic look at the are we alone in the universe? question.
- Astronaut Story Musgrave says aliens exist, but they’re not visiting Earth.
- Is the 1990 Belgian UFO photo a fake? Does it matter?
- USAF officer says General Ramey lied to cover up Roswell ET crash.
- US govt admits it’s using cell phone data to track you.
Thanks Kat, Greg, & Ryan.
Quote of the Day:
I’m a guy that lives with a lot of questions. I say “What’s out there?”, and I try to resolve that. And I never can. I don’t think anybody can. Who’s got the answers? I sure would like to hear the ultimate one. But I haven’t yet. And so I live with a lot of questions.
And I find that entertaining… If my life were to end tomorrow, it would be fulfilled in that manner. I would say, “The questions have been terrific.”