I’m late, I’m late for a very important date… Stupid Comic Con!
- The army’s bold plan to turn soldiers into telepaths.
- “X-Files” UFO sighted in (user-contributed) Google Earth panorama.
- Report criticizes BBC for giving too much coverage to fringe ideas.
- The space shuttle – Every mission, from go to whoah.
- The toilet reinvented, courtesy of Bill Gates.
- Naming Pluto’s new moon
- A joint statement from Anonymous and Lulzsec, to the authorities.
- The most “Deadliest Catch”… sea serpents.
- Mushroom death suit. SSIA.
- Lasting quantum entanglement.
- Quantum information straight your home.
- Two words… Rebel monkeys.
- Russia launches ‘bigger than Earth’ radio telescope.
- Five insane theories about our big stupid crazy universe.
- Shall we play a… game?
- A biological, skeptical view of aliens, courtesy of P.Z Meyers.
- Two more words… Foot nipple.
- Soda bottle light bulbs.
- Suit to simulate reduced gravity… and to do therobot.
- Messenger’s farewell.
Many, many belated thanks to Greg, RMG and RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“I don’t really see a need to retire as long as I am having fun.”