“Reading made Don Quixote a gentleman… Believing what he read made him mad.”
- A twist in time.
- Lack of predators leaves unstable ecosystems.
- A dammed Nile?
- The sunken volcanoes of the Southern Ocean.
- El Sol’s dark fireworks.
- Aztec monolith, unearthed.
- Safer shuttles from Russian… bombs from space.
- The grains of space-time, revealed.
- The talking dogs of WWII.
- Tools for fish.
- Extinct toad croaks again.
- This is your brain on search engine.
- Sunlight… the new addiction.
- The strange but true stories of NASA’s astronauts in training.
- Universal redshift.
- Supermassive black hole… activated?
- Boldly going where no Trekkie has gone before.
- A pastafarian has rights too.
- Jack, Jill and George C. Scott. The first horseman has arrived…
- This week’s proof of the looming robot revolution… ’government’ bots- as well as the POTUS’ frank admission.
Quote of the Day:
“Everything happens to everybody sooner or later… if there is time enough.”
George Bernard Shaw