Guess what I’m designing right now: A casino.
I wonder how this will affect my Karma account…
- Taxi! TAXIIIII! …taxi? Space shuttle’s last flight leaves Russia with space monopoly.
- Sketchorama: The many space planes that inspired the shuttle.
- Nasa needs ‘new technological breakthrough’ to push the boundaries of space travel, says Obama. Ahem…
- “Mr President, STFU!” : The (very) secret history of Area 51.
- Amazing Binnall of America podcast show with Paul Bannister, discussing the bygone heyday of The National Enquirer… before the tabloidification of all media.
- Using the Force in the real world, to save a little girl –this one will restore your faith in humanity 🙂
- Time lapse extravaganzza: Australian night sky.
- Coming soon: AI machines that can ‘argue back’ with you. Great idea, eggheads!
- Physicists: The Universe is ‘almost certainly’ not a hologram. That’s somewhat reassuring… or not.
- Man struck by lightning for the 6th time! The ladies love well-grounded men, but THAT is just too much.
- Encounter with a mara –the un-tattooed kind, I mean.
- Latest Cryptozoology video, featuring the 2011 orang pendek expedition.
- Dr. Beachcombing investigates allegations of cannibalism in the Western world –with a nice Chianti, I presume.
- 7 ‘ancient’ forms of mysticism that are actually recent inventions. Thor and his hammer? FAKE.
- Carl Jung, Wolfgang Pauli and synchronicities.
- Red pill of the day: Field of Dreams 2 –If you build it, they will make sequels of it…
Thanks Kat, Rick & Holly.
Quote of the Day:
“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”
Ben Rich (1925-1995), former Skunk Works CEO.