I keep pushing the top floor button, but Elevatorgate only goes to the basement.
- Hubble telescope clocks one million images of our universe.
- NASA sues astronaut Edgar Mitchell over moon camera for sale.
- Black Saturn & three bright moons. Incredible image.
- Our eyes are clocks calibrated by wavelengths of time.
- Unseen paintings by ayahuasca visionary Pablo Amaringo.
- British man leaves banking to become a South African witch doctor.
- Carl Jung, physicist Wolfgang Pauli, & the curiosity of synchronicity.
- Archaeologists excavating secrets of ancient Maya at El Pilar.
- Anglo-Saxon gold discovered beneath Staffordshire farm.
- Pleistocene fossils unearthed at breakneck pace in Colorado.
- Skeleton of giant wombat found in Daily Grail land.
- Ceremonial axe dug up at ancient Thracian ruins in Bulgaria.
- 5200-year-old rock art depicts ancient Egyptian festival.
- Stone gate unearthed at Temple of Karnak excavations.
- Indiana Jones & the Adventure of Archaeology exhibition in Montreal.
- Plot of new Alien prequel mixes HR Giger with Erich Von Daniken?
- The (very) secret history of Area 51 won’t go away.
- 1972 Japanese UFO case rivals the Spielberg/Abrams Super 8.
- Six years later, a soccer ball-sized metallic object fell in Bolivia.
- Norwegian UFO caught on video, with crazed dog.
- Very clear video of a fireball streaking across Mexico’s skies.
- Agent Orange being used to clear Amazon rainforest.
- Captive chimpanzees show signs of mental illness.
- Rhesus monkeys surprise researchers with self-awareness.
- Chimps & dolphins share cultural similarities. Aquatic ape?
- Witnesses say dolphins pushed a drowned man’s body to shore.
- Researchers find plastic in more than 9% of north Pacific fish.
- Could you go a year without plastic? (Amazon US & UK).
- Hydrotherapy for fox cub caught in plastic wrapper.
Quote of the Day
All the works of man have their origin in creative fantasy. What right have we then to depreciate imagination.
~ Carl Jung