And Swoosh! –just like that, half a year has flown by…
- Was Shakespeare a pothead?
- When he was not fighting aliens, Wilhelm Reich was proselytizing the orgasm.
- Belief in the tooth fairy can warp your young mind. Just remember: Without Warp there’s no Trek 🙂
- Humans may have a ‘magnetic’ sixth sense after all –but stop toying with your mom’s silverware!
- Lost Leonardo Da Vinci’s painting depicting Christ –or Jack Sparrow– to be unveiled.
- Cemetery of giant creatures found in Central Africa. The news comes from Pravda, so you know it must be true.
- Bigfoot DNA project Using 2 dead Bigfoot bodies for samples –show me the monkey!!
- Loch Ness monster sighted again? Or desperate attempt to lure more tourists?
- [Audio] Suspected MIB Micah Hanks interviews Nick Redfern in the latest installment of the Gralien Podcast.
- Weird light in the Hawaiian night sky prompt the BADAStronomer to exercise his skeptic muscles.
- [Video] To boldly go where they won’t let us: Antimatter space travel (H/T Forbidden Knowledge).
- Dealing with Sai Baba’s legacy: Money (lotsa!) death threats and scandals.
- Ingenious ‘Flat Earth’ theory revealed in old map, that turned out flat out wrong.
- Wanna save the Earth? start by unplugging your f&%$ing DVR!
- The science of the Tibetan singing bowl.
- Red pill of the day: Scientists develop realistically smelling robotic armpit –promising Ig Nobel contender.
Thanks to Rick, Greg & N. H. Redington
Quote of the Day:
“Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer.”