- ISS crew took shelter in lifeboats due to space debris near-miss.
- “Whipsmart young Fortean dude” Mac Tonnies & the digital afterlife.
- String theory isn’t the only reason physicists love the violin.
- Humpback whales catch food in bubble nets.
- Crows never forget a face, & tell other crows who to avoid.
- Tweeting birds prove humans aren’t the only ones who Twitter.
- Did NATO secretly study UFOs & conclude we’re being visited?
- Top Russian astronomer confident of ET contact by 2031.
- Argentina creates new UFO commission. More from Inexplicata.
- French windmill-powered attack islands invade England!
- WWII Spitfire retrieved from Irish peat bog.
- Graves of giant aliens found in jungle of central Africa.
- Crystal skull turns up in Berlin flea market.
- Egypt’s Avenue of Sphinxes will open to tourists.
- Painted limestone blocks among artifacts found at Pharaoh’s temple.
- Undisturbed Thracian tomb discovered in Bulgaria, with treasure.
- Lascaux’s 18000-year-old cave art under threat.
- Interactive panorama of France’s Niaux prehistoric cave art.
- Psychedelic drug research begins to erode decades of taboo.
- Aldous Huxley‘s psychedelic Los Angeles days.
- Kristinn Hrafnsson of Wikileaks on journalism, governments, & secrecy.
- Unraveling the chemicals-cancer link.
Quote of the Day:
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
~ Mark Twain