“…We’ll not risk another frontal assault. That rabbit’s dynamite.”
- The holy grail of science.
- Muon neutrinos observed in action.
- United States not ready to handle its own Fukushima.
- Will decline in solar activity lead to a mini ice age or not?
- Iron Age settlement unearthed on Scottish isle.
- Living through ‘Snowball Earth’.
- A black hole at the Earth’s core?
- Black hole swallows star. More.
- And just as suddenly– a star is born.
- Comet Hartley… in a class all by itself.
- The secret life of cats.
- Toto, we’re hot in Kansas…
- Athens, former island.
- Mercury is ready for its close-up, Mr. DeMille.
- Apparently, size matters, even in fungal spores.
- To boldly go where no Defense Dept. has gone before.
- The unicorn is on the rebound.
- WWII UFOs or just a marketing ploy?
- JFK, MJ-12, MM and UFOs… naturally.
- This week’s proof of the coming robot uprising… robot hands.
Thanks to RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“My philosophy, like color television, is all there in black and white…”