Why do I get the feeling this is somewhat connected to the 2012 Doomsday prophecy?
- Longest lunar eclipse in 11 years thrills
- The sun threatens to terminate our electric grid, and only
JohnSteve Connor can save us.
- Global Warming? more like Global Weirding!
- UFOs and cattle mutilations in Southwest Florida. They always return when it’s hot…
- Attack of the Micro-terrestrials! Ruuuuu –*squish*– um, never mind…
- Paul Kimball in Binnall of America, discussing Beyond Best Evidence: the mongoose that ate the serpent of Ufology [last 48 hours to contribute!]
- LulzSec hacktivists (allegedly) shut down CIA website. How about finishing McKinnon’s work, you guys?
- Treasure hunter plans to find Bin Laden’s carcass in the ocean –Memo to America: find ANOTHER national pastime, already!
- New Ché Guevara diary published. WAY more interesting than Sarah’s e-mails or Weiner’s Tweets, I’m sure.
- Saving the monarch butterflies fuels the soul of Homero Aridjis, environmentalist & poet.
- Tesellation: The art of space filling in Penrose tilings and fractals.
- Does Physics put an upper limit on brain efficiency? we should be more concern about the limit put by American Idol…
- Scientists create laser out of a human cell and jellyfish protein. You idiots!! I specifically requested super-healing & adamantium claws.
- Tantalizing results found in Japanese subterranean particle detector –sorry, no Baragon.
- The Future that never was: A nice nostalgic retrospective to failed predictions made by Popular Mechanics.
- Red pill of the day: Atom bomb survival suit patent from 1958.
Thanks to Kat, Susan & N. H. Redington
Quote of the Day:
“All the kids from daycare are in dreamland. The froggie has made his last leap. Hell no you can’t go to the bathroom, you know where you can go? The f$%k to sleep.“
Samuel L. Jackson, reciting from the book Go the F$%k to Sleep.