“The reality we can put into words is never reality itself…”
- Life from space.
- Searching for Osiris.
- Dennis McKenna, the interview.
- Magnetic bubbles discovered on solar system’s fringe.
- The sham of Turin.
- Bright supernovae get new class.
- Vampire stars want to drain your lifeforce.
- 700 million year-old armor.
- Shall we play a… game?
- It’s elemental, my dear Watson. Periodically speaking.
- Can the world be saved from wheat fungus?
- Man seeks patent for ’godly’ powers. Maybe he meant Godley (sans Crème).
- Skydiving into Saturn?
- Contra TV, do police turn to psychics for help– or just rarely admit it?
- Egyptian antiquities strike, demanding removal of Zahi.
- Bilderberg mystery– We’ll take those 2 bowls of cabal soup to go.
- Easter Island colonised not once, not twice, but thrice.
- Paranormal… the new normal.
- Domed city has a self-contained biosphere.
- Four famous unsolved ciphers and codes.
- Stunning photos of Chile’s volcanic eruption.
- The choice is not yours.
- The truth behind Area 51.
- Comic books and college degrees.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Billiard ‘Bot.
Many thanks to Greg & RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“Natural science, does not simply describe and explain nature; it is part of the interplay between nature and ourselves.”