The ultimate paradox: That in trying to understand life, you might end up wasting it.
- “The Internet is my religion”: and incredibly moving speech about why digital connectivity help us fulfill our divine destiny.
- Steve Jobs unveils project for new Apple campus, which subtly reveals the secret behind the franchise unearthly influence.
- Meanwhile, Steve Wozniak is trying to convince us that we’ll all be happier as the pets of robots –detecting a pattern, are we?
- All Watched Over By Machines of Loving Grace: A BBC documentary about Ayn Rand, Silicon Valley, the “rise of the machines”, the financial crisis and Monica Lewinsky. Anarchy in the USB!
- Mysteries of mangled male members! Zombie apocalypses! UFOs over the White House! All that & more in Micah Hanks new Gralien podcast.
- Nick Redfern goes all Ashton Kutcher & asks: “Dude, where’s my Bigfoot carcass?”
- On the trail of the Sigbin, the chupacabras of the Philippines –Hey Chupie! you travel all over the world without changing your menu??
- Mysterious creature found –and possibly eaten– in Sichuan.
- Researcher Anthony Bragalia exposes Annie Jacobsen’s confidential Roswell source.
- Armchair astronomer finds ‘space station’ on Mars using Google –Richard Hoagland must feel really proud… or really jealous.
- Moons like ours could be common, and that’s great news in our search for extraterrestrial life.
- Antimatter captured for a record 16 minutes. Disclosure: No cardinals were harmed during the experiment.
- The story of magical tattoos –the Quetzalcoatl on my left bum cheek spews fireeeee… or maybe I just need a bath.
- Great White sharks attracted by AC/DC. That might explain that peculiar dorsal protrusion on Greg’s back…
- Climate scientists get death threats in Australia. Well, before they didn’t warned you, they just put you on the pyre –that’s progress!
- Red pill of the day: Smurfs accused of antisemitism and racism. Papa Smurf will share cell with Ratko Mladić.
Thanks to Kat, Rick & Holly.
Quote of the Day:
“God is just what happens when Humanity is connected.”