So I’ve been trying to reach my oncologist, right? but his secretary keeps putting me on hold! go figure…
- iKill?: Prolonged cell phone use might be a cause for cancer. See? bad reception ain’t that bad.
- Endeavour makes its final landing —I was 7 when my dad took us to Florida, and I got to see the Enterprise *sigh* :´(
- Strange solar emissions are suddenly transmutating matter —and that’s a pain in the ass for historians.
- Why did the vikings leave Greenland? A: Fraudulent advertising.
- The “Berlin patient”: An end to AIDS?
- The “Devil Worm’: not only it redefines our notions about Life, but it might even have a few cousins in Mars.
- “The human species will one day migrate to a parallel universe” says Michio Kaku. What if THIS is a parallel universe to another human species?
- Paul Kimball finds a Unified Field theory of the Paranormal in… a bar?!
- Mary’s Room & UFO Witness Testimony: Greg Bishop offers a new strategy for Ufology.
- Could conjoined twins share the same mind?
- Hobbit release slated for… December 2012. Damn you, Kukulcan!!!
- Outside Aperture: or why handheld teleporters make people lazy.
- Chile to investigate claims that Nobel laureate Pablo Neruda was poisoned. Poets are always dangerous to tyrants.
- Leonora Carrington, the last of the true Surrealists, returns to the land of dreams at the age of 94 [Gallery].
- Red pill of the day: Police train vultures to ‘sniff out’ the dead. That’s really going to put Tom Hanks on a challenge.
Thanks Rick & Kat.
Quote of the day:
“The task of the right eye is to peer into the telescope, while the left eye peers into the microscope.”
Leonora Carrington (1917-2011)