- *Moan* “Oh…
GodNothingness!”: Atheists have better sex than religious folks. Call me a skeptic.
- Ground Control to Major Picasso: Art exhibition centered on 50 years of space exploration at the Smithsonian [Gallery].
- Eat your heart out, Captain Sparrow: 3D map of the Universe is best one to date.
- Captain Morgan’s cannons found? or maybe just Disney’s campaigns getting too carried away, Savvy?
- Open Science: Mapping the Human genome a-la Facebook.
- Want to study how different cultures address the notion of Time? go sleep with them –oh, wait… (H/T Boing Boing).
- Humans use only 10% of our wetware, right? WRONG!: Top Ten myths about the brain.
- 5 unexpected down-sides from having high intelligence. Aren’t you glad you were rejected by MENSA?
- Psychic detective tells his life story –which you on the other hand will have to read unless… well, you know… never mind.
- [Video] Exploding transformers in Ft. Worth, Texas create spectacular UFO-like flares (More)
- Chris Knowles: Of Ockham, his razor, and why skeptics should never be left alone with sharp instruments anyway.
- Is there a connection between ancient India & Mexico? Aside from the hospitality, I mean…
- The strange case of an Iranian lake that is turning to salt –No Mr. Camping, nobody is asking for your opinion.
- From middle class to homelessness: 24-year-old girl writes a book about the tough lessons she had to learn –and about how Starbucks is a poor blogger’s best friend.
- The FIRST 9/11: Salvador Allende’s remains exhumed to solve the mystery of his final hours.
- Red pill of the day: Nazi scientists tried to create an army of talking dogs –still more feasible than a legion of cooperating cats, which was Mao’s downfall…
Thanks to Rick, Kat & Susan.
Quote of the Day:
“We may not be able to defeat these swine, but we don’t have to join them.”
Bob Dylan (As quoted in Kingdom of Fear (2003) by Hunter S. Thompson)