So, was it worth $750million?
- Cancer can’t stand the heat.
- Shale gas drilling contaminates drinking water.
- An ocean of water may lie beneath Titan’s lakes of methane.
- Biology is undergoing a renaissance as scientists apply mathematical ideas to old theory.
- What will happen to us? Forecasters tackle the extremely deep future
- We cannot live without deceit. Is this true, and does it matter?
- Was there an ancient lost civilization in Cuba?
- Crocodile god temple featured crocodile nursery.
- Reptile cousins shed new light on end-Permian extinction.
- Can humanity change Earth’s environment? Or, are we too small?
- Experimenting with people and space.
- A fight between Chomsky and Hitchens on Osama.
- Europe to spend £225million on army of spin doctors to promote itself.
- All the frogs croak before a storm.
- A rare planetary alignment visible from Earth.
Quote of the Day:
The visionary lies to himself, the liar only to others.