Probably the 1st time in human history, that a beard was deemed a lethal weapon…
- Over 50 years later, NASA proves 2 of Einstein’s theories right –it’s all relative anyway, Albert (More).
- Over 30 years later, the Voyager spacecraft will finally reach interstellar space –are we beginning to detect a pattern here?
- Prototype Mars space suit tested in Spain. Expect to find many toros in Mars, Nasa?
- A sweet little video informally explaining the mysteries of Dark Matter. Science + Cartoons = Win!
- Cotton candy that heals your wounds –yet one more reason to go to the fair! 🙂
- ‘Paper iPhone’ could be next mobile revolution. I’m waiting for a revolution all right –that ain’t it.
- Scientists teach robots how to share. Humans would require a bigger grant. Waaaay bigger…
- At the Paracast, Joshua P. Warren explains his McGyver approach to Ghost hunting, with his new book “Poor Man’s Paranormal”.
- For most of our history, dreams were always considered religious phenomena. So what changed?
- Russia & Ukraine at war over fairytales. Gene Roddenberry is windicated once again.
- Why are black cats considered bad luck everywhere, except the UK & Ireland?
- Sea levels could rise by 2-3 feet more, Arctic experts say. Forget the gold! invest your money in this.
- Wishful thinking for a post-2012 world #1: honest logos.
- Geronimo, Osama, and Skull & Bones.
- Red pill of the day: Granny claims to make for a better world by selling suicide kits online. Makes the Big Bad Wolf look like a pussy.
Thanks Rick, Kat, Mike! & Holly.
Quote of the Day:
“Gene Roddenberry lied –Space is not the final frontier. The Mind is.”