“…Infinity made imaginable.”
- The dry-ice lakes and dust bowls of Mars.
- Finding planets, one aurora at a time. Like the one on Saturn.
- Antarctic ozone hole causing Australian drought.
- Changes in Mars’ atmosphere are underway.
- The brilliance of primordial beryllium.
- Two suns and black trees. Fade in J. Williams as the sun sets over Tatooine…
- Texas oil town discovers value of another resource… H2O.
- An article to shed light on Earth Day.
- Or will you read this Earth Day article?
- We can rebuild her. Better, stronger, faster….
- Two words… Smart plastic.
- Gulf seafood labeled officially safe. Which means unofficially…
- Skywalker’s Yavin jacket for sale. Medal included!!
- New euthanasia roller-coaster redefines ‘e-ticket’.
- Ultraviolet probe unravels mystery of supernovae in small galaxies.
- The one-dimensional universe.
- On the trail of Mercury’s tale.
- A few final words from, T. McKenna.
- Malaria fighting trees under threat. More here on new malarial discoveries.
- The earth’s geoid.
- Little Vader begets Little Thor… It’s clearly the Alpocalypse.
Quote of the Day:
“What if you slept, and what if in your sleep you dreamed, and what if in your dream you went to heaven and there you plucked a strange and beautiful flower, and what if when you awoke you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
Samuel Taylor Coleridge