So is Tourette’s linked to pain?
- Why is the Federal Reserve forking over $220 million in bailout money to the wives of two Morgan Stanley bigwigs?
- Did supernova herald the birth of a king?
- Swearing after hurting yourself can help numb the pain of an injury.
- Lost City of Atlantis found again, this time in Guatemala.
- Large galaxies stopped growing 7 billion years ago.
- It’s raining on men.
- Religion lies about women.
- Primitive sea creature sports eyes made of rock.
- Where does good come from?
- Was JFK killed because of his interest in aliens?
- The mother of all languages.
- Cuckoos mimic hawks to scare their hosts.
- Evolutionary analysis shows languages obey few ordering rules.
- Mystery illnesses plague Louisiana oil spill crews.
- Tornadoes: 3 Days, 14 States.
- Future farm: a sunless, rainless room indoors.
- Sonic booms make those stringy things.
Quote of the Day:
Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.