“To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the human spirit.”
- Is there life beyond the event horizon?
- Africa, birthplace of language.
- New evidence of nocturnal dinosaurs.
- Are volcanoes the missing link in the Maya soil mystery?
- Want to save fuel? Go fly a kite.
- Will science rescue religion?
- Is that candy bar toxic?
- Solar power without solar cells.
- This is your brain on magnets.
- Watching your brain activity helps control your thoughts.
- Hawass claims roughly 1000 relics stolen during Egypt’s revolution.
- One billion-year-old life form found in Scotland.
- First commercial jetpack is only ‘months away’.
- New type of mineral found in meteorite.
- Yuri Gagarin – via N.G. photos.
- A cure for cat allergies.
- Schroedinger’s octopus.
Thanks to Greg, RPJ, Kat and RMG for news and huge props to Greg & Perceval for filling in!
Quote of the Day:
“God not only plays dice, he also sometimes throws the dice where they cannot be seen.”