What’s a Mothman?
— A winged Bigfoot
What’s a Bigfoot?
— A walking Mothman 😛
- Could life exist inside black holes? Sucks to be th– wait, who am I kidding?
- Footage of giant UFO caught over Fukushima plant? They seem to need all the help they can get over there (Video)
- Benjamin Radford on the ‘new’ Roswell FBI memo. No credit to Maccabee, Ben? Tsk tsk…
- Paul Kimball & Tim Binall need your help to fund the sequel of Best Evidence: To 10 UFO Sightings —so donate already!
- First Earth-space musical duet, in honor of Yuri Gagarin.
- Craving for more Yuri? here’s the NatGeo’s picture special.
- Your technology is old hat James Cameron: 3D photos of the American Civil War.
- Long-term ecstasy use ‘raises risk of brain damage and Alzheimer’s’. Bet they don’t tell you THAT at the rave, huh?
- Prehistoric human brain found pickled in bog. Sounds like a recipe for a zombie restaurant —“Grrrarçonnnn!”
- Jesus’ crucifixion nails found… again. Somebody call Trent Reznor just in case.
- Schrödinger’s cat is gaining weight: researchers observe a 430-atom molecule in quantum superposition. Next up in testing: a complete virus.
- DARPA wants to track your genes –just in case Osama finds a genie in a cave who turns him into a nucleotide.
- A very comprehensible radiation dosage chart –but they forgot to include cell phones.
- Deluxe apocalypse-ready
sheltercondo –starting at $900,000.
- Red pill of the day: Man arrested for creating fake army unit –I hope he was dressed up like this.
Thanks to Rick, Kat & Greg
Quote of the Day
“Belief is the enemy.”