It’s life, Jim, but not as we know it…
- Evolution: not only the fittest survive.
- On discovering life.
- Salamander has algae living inside its cells.
- Neutron analysis yields insight into bacteria for solar energy.
- Fukushima Is horrifically worse than you have been told.
- Researchers uncover new type of symmetry.
- Will peak oil save the planet?
- Are there dark matter galaxies orbiting the Milky Way?
- Subsurface gas deposit could deflate theory of how Earth’s atmosphere formed.
- How the elite intend to achieve their 90% reduction in population.
- Genetically modified cows may have produced human milk.
- What is causing TV presenters’ brains to melt down?
- Warm water causes extra-cold winters in North America and Asia.
- Was Newton right and Einstein wrong?
- The rise and fall of great powers is stochastic.
Quote of the Day:
We are the products of editing, rather than of authorship.