‘Sup bros &
- The 12-year-old kid that is challenging Einstein –well, we already had Justin Bieber, so I guess this was the next logical step…
- Australian high-schoolers win prize for making astronomy pictures that are purty AND sciency.
- NASA’s servers vulnerable to cyber attacks –speaking of which…
- When the lights went out: was UFO activity involved during the massive blackout of 1965?
- Extraterrestrials might ‘crash’ at the royal wedding of Prince William & Kate Middleton –see what I did there?
- UFO sighting in Colorado brings into consideration the Fortean “Fayette factor”. Then again, there’s always the skeptic answer (H/T Loren Coleman).
- Operation Godzilla: how to help a valuable member of Cryptomundo in Japan.
- Fantastic fossil finds in Brazil.
- The 13 best dystopian novels. Is there any other kind?
- 5 important people who got screwed out of history books –and THAT is why Greg is transcribing all his Tweets on a platinum tablet.
- 7 most outrageous military experiments: what, no goats? or syphilis tests? or throwing disabled people from planes over New Mexico? PC is the opposite of ‘cool’ >:(
- Guatemala may sue the US over syphilis tests –aw c’mon! what’s a few venereal diseases between friendly nations?
- Jordan battles to regain ‘priceless’ Christian relics –because in the Middle East there are never enough holy wars.
- Two quadrocopters play pong. You think it’s cute dontcha? when Skynet is online they’ll be playing with your mom’s skull!!
- Scientists create artificial leaf which is ten times as efficient as the real thing –No, not marijuana. Sheesh…
- Red pill of the day: get your free gun when you sign up for cable TV!
Big props to my peeps Rick, Kat & Greg –RPJ out.
Quote of the Day:
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”