“For each of our actions there are only consequences.”
- Saving H2O by way of cutting CO2.
- Are we the result of life on Mars?
- Escaping the black hole.
- New evidence suggests Americas were inhabited pre-Clovis. More here.
- A new phase of matter.
- Getting to the Earth’s mantle will be hard-core.
- Is geothermal the best alternative to nuclear?
- Not content with the galaxy, Richard Branson is going deep.
- Sightings in Siberia prompt official Yeti probe.
- El Chupacabra… debunked?
- Can quantum physics explain the sense of smell?
- Buckminster Fuller’s Dymaxion Car, recreated.
- NASA tests Mars space-suit in Argentine Antarctica.
- Did the ‘Supermoon’ reveal a UFO (w/ video)?
- The coldest star.
- A chain of arrows.
- Twelve year-old boy smarter than Einstein.
- The heaviest anti-matter created in lab.
- Winds are getting faster.
- Study reveals sleepwalkers repeat their actions from daytime.
- Linking earth-like worlds to white dwarfs.
- Going below Giza.
- The dead fly clock.
- Twin town.
- Mind and machine.
- American anthrax case revisited– Did the FBI arrest the wrong guy?
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot revolution… ‘Bot employment.
Many thanks to Greg, RPJ and their multiples.
Quote of the Day:
“If you start any large theory, such as quantum mechanics, plate tectonics, evolution, it takes about forty years for mainstream science to come around. Gaia has been going for only thirty years or so.”