All debts must –and will– be paid in full…
- White dwarf hypernovas: The most unsettling solution to Fermi’s paradox… ever!
- Weird Saturn radio signals puzzle astronomers —an SOS perhaps?
- Arma-git-R-done! NASA plans to land a man on an asteroid.
- Robot swarms could help search for life in Martian caves. Is it just me, or joining the word ‘robot’ with ‘swarm’ also gives you the heeve jeebes?
- Michio Kaku –a.k.a. The Michio Man– envisions the world in the year 2100.
- [Video] Sammy Hagar –a.k.a. space commander Cabo Wabo– talks about his episode of ‘alien download’.
- [Audio] Mysterious Universe interviews Rosemary Ellen Guiley, co-author of the book The Vengeful Djinn (Amazon US & UK).
- [Video] Steven Pinker: Language as a window into human nature (and animation as a window into abstract concepts).
- Religion to go extinct in 9 nations, according to mathematical model –and they said “God is in the numbers”…
- The only choice you have is to believe in free will –but… but… @_@
- José Arguelles will witness 2012… from the other side of the veil.
- Dan Mitchell: Approaching the Posthuman Self. Click here if you want to hear this same essay recited by Mike Clelland.
- Human prejudice has ancient evolutionary roots –Bah! what do those egg-heads know anyway?
- Be vewy vewy… scawed! ancient giant bunny discovered. Hare raising indeed.
- Mayan figurine that sold for $4.2 million is believed to be fake. You’re telling me now??
- Red pill of the day: President Hugo Chavez believes capitalism ended life on Mars.
Thanks Rick, Greg & Susan.
Quote of the Day:
“They think time is like what’s in a watch, but that’s another one of these dreadful illusions.”
José Arguelles (1939-2011)