“The instinct of reverence for the Unknown is implanted in all human life.”
- Mercury is in Messenger’s sights.
- The sun awakens.
- Atlantis (the latest), debunked.
- Stacking the building blocks of matter.
- Large Hadron Collider… the world’s first time machine.
- Owsley Stanley, the man who connected the micro-dots, has taken the ultimate trip.
- All hail Super Moon Saturday! And in the immortal words of D. Adams…‘Don’t panic’.
- Length of day and wobble of earth affected by Japan’s quake.
- Understanding quakes and volcanoes.
- How do nuclear meltdowns happen?
- Celestial petroglyphs in Central South Africa.
- Could underwater skull be the first Paleo-indian?
- 600,000 year-old tool mill unearthed.
- Two views of Hollywood aliens — Keyhoe vs. Sagan.
- UFO’s are so last year. It’s all about now IFO’S.
- Methane rain alters Titan’s surface.
- Black Swan and Pi director exits Wolverine.
- Damon Albarn to rewrite/star in Alan Moore’s opera about alchemist / spy, Dr. John Dee.
- Echoes from the center of a red giant.
- Orca vs. Jaws … there can be only one.
- Did UFOs shoot down a Russian missile? (w/ video)
- Do crayon paintings reveal open dimension doorways?
- Man make fire… and control sooner than science think.
- Monkey see, monkey do lunch with friends.
- From placebo to nada-cebo?
- Mind gaming.
- Redecorate — with light.
- The wrinkles of a Sharpei… demystified.
- ‘Endeavoring’ to search for antimatter.
- A sperm whale by any other name… would recognize it.
- Red Pill Junkie’s butterfly effect.
Many thanks to Greg, Rick MG, RPJ, the Anomalist and Owsley.
Quote of the Day:
“Humanity has forgotten how infinitesimal, how impermanent and how ignorant it actually is.”