List of organisations helping Japan. Libyans too.
- The Inca Empire: terrific feature from National Geographic.
- List of looted treasures from the Cairo Museum. Images.
- Did archaeologists discover Blackbeard’s treasure?
- Antikythera treasures: what else lies under the Mediterranean Sea?
- Indiana Poirot: Agatha Christie‘s secret life as an archaeologist.
- Rare library book returned after 30 years, from Australia.
- Total recall: we’re forgetting how to remember (Amazon US & UK).
- Physicists aren’t very unified when it comes to a theory of the universe.
- Rock-paper-scissors explains limitless biodiversity.
- NASA’s Messenger probe will orbit Mercury on St Patrick’s Day.
- After 14 years, the Phoenix Lights remain a mystery.
- Video: commercial airline pilot describes what he saw that night.
- Robert Hastings blasts skeptic’s dismissal of UFOs & Nukes.
- 1957 UFO case that involves an observation of its occupant.
- Alien abductions: what do we really know?
- Skeptics continue the sleep paralysis & neurological glitch argument.
- UFO emitted strange ‘dog whistle’ sound. Must be from Sirius.
- Bat navigation revealed by robotic moth experiment.
- Gardener wins legal landmark over anti-fox hunting views.
- Lilly the cat aware of when owner about to have epileptic fit.
- Guide dog helps blind man & his blind dog.
Arigato, Greg & Red Pill Junkie.
Quote of the Day:
We all know UFOs are real. All we need to ask is where are they from.
Astronaut Edgar Mitchell