“Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please…”
- “Most Earth-Like” exoplanet is actually unlivable.
- How George Lucas’ wife saved Star Wars.
- Are bee deaths a sign of a larger pollination problem?
- Rock, paper, scissors?
- Family genes linked to overall brain efficiency.
- Why society structure distinguishes us from apes.
- Sleeping volcanoes can wake up quickly.
- Plastic sushi!
- Old worlds beyond Atlantis.
- Will the ‘Supermoon’ on 3.19.11 trigger natural disasters?
- Stonehenge secrets by way of laser.
- UK Atheists join Dark Side to hopefully eliminate Jedis. If only they’d done their homework- Jedi is already categorized as ‘non-religious’.
- Cameron, del Toro, and Gaiman on one movie. Sounds epic.
- SETI’s ET hunt boldly goes to… smart-phones.
- This is you brain on buddhism.
- Mars Orbiter gets Red Planet Rover in its sights.
- Enceladus, the local power house.
- Color photos of San Francisco post 1906, found.
- NASA disavows scientist’s claim of alien life.
- The sun, sunny-side up.
- Meet a human faced spider (no relation to Stan Lee).
- Who needs toast– Virgin Mary spotted in cliff face.
- The surprising power of lonely.
- 27,000 year-old Aboriginal mine achieves world heritage status.
- The disappearing lakes of China.
- The kangaroo bounce, broken down at last.
- Longer loving and living due to a lack of spines.
- What level sunscreen do you need for a solar flare.
- Bad fiction courtesy of appreciation of Lord Bulwer-Lytton.
- This weeks proof of the looming ‘bot revolution… 2011’s Cylon and…
- Simon, the robot who knows when you’re not paying attention (video).
Double thanks to Greg, RPJ and their doppelgangers!
Quote of the Day:
“All generalizations are false… including this one.”