I wish I could be music on a tree
Noise Nomads and me
Levitating, spinning around
- One genetic errors made humans lose our penis spines, while another helped us enlarge our brains –much to the dismay of the Furry community.
- Chicken nuggets: now with more empathy.
- The empiricism of Anatta: How did Buddhism come close to getting the brain right?
- ‘Dalai Lama must reincarnate on China’s terms’ –what’s the infraction for breaking the Samsara law? (More)
- Huge impact crater ‘found’ in Congo (more like ‘confirmed’ actually).
- The National Research Council’s recommendation to NASA: Robotic missions to Mars and Jupiter’s icy moon Europa –not very Buzz Lightyearish, if you ask me…
- Pic of the day: Titan, Saturn’s rings, and a whole lot of awesome.
- Regan Lee offers her opinion on why we shouldn’t be too quick on leaving alien abductions out of the UFO phenomenon.
- Aquatic Humanoids: the fact and the fiction.
- Bownessie photo explained? Loren Coleman gives plausible explanation.
- The dark cloud that looms over microfinance.
- Chemical warfare might go back as far as 2000 years –how comforting :-/
- Autism, vaccines and community: how rumours and conspiracy theories can drown out the evidence.
- R.I.P. Lisa Nelson, a victim of BP [H/T Forbidden Knowledge TV].
- Red pill of the day: Time traveler wanted.
Thanks Rick & Greg
Quote of the Day:
“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.”